- October 22-November 22, 2017, Exhibition, “Works on Paper: Archived and Recent,” LaCroix Gallery, Washington, DC, Opening Reception, October 22, 2017, 1-5pm.
- September 8 – October 13, 2017, “A Sense of Place” Juried Group Exhibition, 37th Annual Juried Art Competition, Gertrude Herbert Institute of Art, Augusta, GA, Judge: Garth Johnson, ASU Art Museum Ceramics Curator, Tempe, Arizona, Opening Reception, September 8, 2017, 6-8pm.
- May 24 – June 17, 2017, “Elements of Surprise” Juried Group Exhibition, Phoenix Gallery, 548 West 28th St., Suite 528, New York, NY (Chelsea), Judge: Sue Stoffel, member of the Contemporary Arts Council of the Museum of Modern Art, NYC with an MA in Arts Management from Columbia University
- May 1-26, 2017, “small works/BIG IMPACT” Juried Group Exhibition, Gallery Underground, Arlington, Virginia, Judge: Narissa Steel, President of the Miniature Painters, Sculptors and Gravers Society of Washington, DC
- December 2-28, 2016, “Believing is Seeing” Juried Group Exhibition, Artists and Makers Galleries, Rockville, Maryland, Judge: Rebecca Cross, owner of Cross MacKenzie Gallery, Washington, DC
- October 7- 29, 2016, WCADC Curated Group Exhibition, Wohlfarth Gallery, 3418 9th St NE, Washington, DC
- September 24 – November 4, 2016 Juried Group Exhibition, 29th Annual Northern National Art Competition, Nicolet College Art Gallery, Rhinelander, Wisconsin, Judge: Jeanine Coupe Ryding, Professor, Print Media Dept. School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- September 24, 2016, Group Exhibition, Art Night: Made in DC festival, Van Ness Main Street locale, Heritage Hall, UDC Student Center, Washington DC
- May 15, 2016, Forest Hills Studio Art Tour, one of six participating artists
- October 23, 2015 Exhibition, “Skin, Shell, Petal and Peel: The Mask of Expression”, New Work in the
- April 2015, “Six Small Bronzes”, New Sculpture in the LaCroix Gallery
- May 2014, Open Studio, LaCroix Gallery
- April 2013 Exhibition, “Emphasis on the Figure”, New Work in the LaCroix Gallery
- Washington Studio School Juried Group Exhibitions, Washington, DC (work selected for 8 separate group exhibitions over the past decade)